Are you looking to make your ideas of building a residential home or commercial project a reality? Do you need a remodel, addition, or some experienced consultation to solve a problem?
If you're here, the answer is probably "yes", you must have a building project in mind, and while that's very exciting, you may have some questions about the process, and you're looking for someone to help you.
After all, a home or building of any type is a huge investment in time, energy and money, so you want it just right for yourself, with all the touches an experienced architect-builder can give it.
With more than 1,500 successfully completed projects, and hundreds of satisfied clients, our goal is to see that your venture is realized in a timely, cost-effective manner. Having more than 40 years experience in the construction industry, we truly understand that you want your particular job, whether it's a custom home, commercial building, remodel or addition, constructed to your specific wants and needs, and we can help you achieve that.
Here are a few reasons why you can build with confidence with us:
1. We are N.C.A.R.B. Registered
N.C.A.R.B. or National Council of Architectural Registration Boards, is a very important license because it means we can practice in 50 states plus Canada, and while we are located in Atascadero California and do regular work in Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo, we have the ability to help you if you are located out of our area, and have done so on many occasions throughout California, Oregon, Nevada and Indiana.
2. We Offer Environmental Planning
3. We Offer Both Architectual And Building Services
- Thinking GREEN
- We follow LEED Guidelines (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design)
- We provide preliminary GREEN analysis
In addition to more than 40 years architectual experience, and more than 1,500 completed projects, we are a California licensed General Contractor, meaning we can both design and build, which helps you move seemlessly through the complicated process of building. Our one stop shop can:
4. All of the above makes a complete, practical package for you.
- Work with you to creatively design the perfect set of plans
- Help you create an evironmentally friendly structure that is an asset to the community
- Help you with budgeting and construction estimating
- Help you with materials of construction which are environmentally compatible with their applications, in a practical and artistic manner
- Help you orient your project on the site to take advantage of sun, wind, slope, vegetation and utilities
- Get your project through the maze of building permits and governmental agencies
- Plus, provide you with personal supervision during planning and construction, which is critical
Your happiness with your completed project is our goal, and we believe we can help you achieve everything you want by providing you with excellent design, efficient and logical planning, economical use of materials, and a realistic adherence to your budget. If you have any questions, we'll be happy to answer them. Call us at 805-466-5896, and let us see what we can do for you!
Here Is A Glimpse of What You'll Get
- Office meetings to discuss your ideas and needs and to see how we can best work together. At this time, we exchange ideas and discuss many of the important aspects of your job, including details of your budget. This is the time many of your job-specific questions are answered. Hourly rates apply to all meetings.
- We visit your job site and discuss just what you want. It's an exciting moment to realize you've begun a project on a piece of land that you own, and we try to carry that excitement throughout the entire project
- We provide you with excellent, well-flowing floor plans, and exterior elevations that show you the actual look of your project
- We also work with you to ensure that your home or building is as environmentally friendly as possible
- Once we all have the same vision, we can start. One of our goals is to be as speedy as possible in presenting you with the finished plans and that all-important Building Permit
- We will help you visualize and build your project, not only through creative design, but by helping make all the necessary state and local forms and Building Department requirements easier for you
- Click here for complete list of Client Care & Services
Please look though this site and see the many ways we can help you attain your goal. If you have any questions, we'll be happy to answer them. Contact us, and let us see what we can do for you!
Home | Projects | Consulting | Client Care & Services | Why Hire An Architect | Expert Insights | About Us | Contact Us
John A. Rinaldi - Architect | 3506 El Camino Real, Atascadero, CA 93422 | Phone: 805.466.5896
Architect Atascadero, Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo