Many times people need consulting services for various issues that can interrupt a project. Several different agencies, or specific laws, or certain problems can arise that can, and do, affect your project. We're here to help you.
Below is a short list of some of the issues we are skilled in, and have long experience dealing with. There are many more, so if you have a question, never hesitate to ask. The bottom line is, your project doesn't need to be unnecessarily stopped or stalled, because we can expedite just about any project for you.
This is very important to your budget, since a delay of weeks or months before a project can be started can be a serious problem. We know, we've had many clients who have come to us when they've been in trouble.
Consulting can be done on your job site, in our office, or via phone. Depending upon the length of time you need, hourly rates may apply. We regularly do building consulting for:
Building Codes - all projects
- California Building Code (C.B.C.)
- Uniform Building Code (U.B.C.), state and national codes that cover local and state issues with which each project must comply: general plan, zoning, occupancy, density, height limits, setbacks and other requirements
Americans with Disabilities Act (A.D.A.)
- Local Planning and Building Departments
- Public Works
- School districts
- Title 24
- Extensive requirements for private and public facilities
Planning Department for Zone Changes
- Forensic Consultation
- Cost Estimates
- Completion Requirements
- Required timely filing of all notices
Alzheimer Facility Design
- Documents are required by local or state agencies to obtain change of zone, density, or usage to the existing General Plan, or to assure compliance with the General Plan
- Public and private requirements to be addressed to the individual's needs
Home | Projects | Consulting | Client Care & Services | Why Hire An Architect | Expert Insights | About Us | Contact Us
John A. Rinaldi - Architect | 3506 El Camino Real, Atascadero, CA 93422 | Phone: 805.466.5896